We, Indians are commonly faced with severe problems like Indigestion and constipation that tend to create discomforts related to digestion. These ailments might prove to be frightening for some. Indigestion makes you feel full even when you have not eaten anything. Heartburn occurs when the acid in our stomach flows back to the oesophagus. It also causes inflammation within the stomach, simultaneously resulting in heaviness and acute gas. Proper medicines as prescribed by the physicians can be taken on a daily basis to reduce digestive hazards. But you cannot depend on the medications since they prove to be unsuccessful in the long run. There are plentiful natural remedies that can soothe indigestion without the cause of side-effects. One such remedy to free yourself from the digestion problems is to drink hot lemonade with ginger and raw honey added into it.
We all are acquainted with the multitude of advantages provided by ginger since it is loaded with anti-inflammatory properties. The thin ginger skin coupled with its fibrous root can reduce acute aches and pains. Honey, on the other hand, acts as a natural antibiotic. Lemon and mint are enriched with antibacterial components.
Hot lemonade when naturally blended with ginger and raw honey keeps indigestion far away from your health and simultaneously boosts blood circulation alongside combating severe cold and flu.
How to make Hot Lemonade with Ginger, Mint, Lemon, and Honey?
For making this mixture, you need to procure a freshly shredded ginger of size 2-inches, 2 tablespoon lemon juice, 1 tablespoon raw honey and 1 tablespoon minced mint leaves.
How To Prepare?
- The first step of preparing this blend is to bring out a saucepan and add a couple of cups of water and minced ginger to it.
- The next step involves boiling the mixture for a sufficient amount of time.
- Try to moderate the heat flame and turn it into low for 10 to 12 minutes.
- The following step involves straining the mixture in the vessel and adding lemon juice to it.
- Now is the time for adding raw honey to it and it should be mixed well with a spoon.
- Put mint leaves in the blend and drink it hot. Mint leaves might be consumed when you are going to drink this mixture.
This home-based natural remedy helps you in dodging the discomforts caused by indigestion. If you are planning to add this to your regular diet, first talk to your doctor and then do the needful.