Even though everyone is revealed to bacteria, only a few get hit by disease due to several constituents like:
- Low immune control.
- Water-soaked skin due to burns, eczema, cuts or dry skin.
- The surgical attack, giving medicines without usual aseptic precautions.
- Any injury or damage due to fall or mishaps.
- Spread of disease from an infected body through razor, towels, pillow cover, etc.
- Some diseases like HIV, cancer can also accelerate.
Signs of Bacterial Infection of the Skin include
- Pus filled boils/blisters.
- Ulcer or sore development.
- Fluid flow.
- Red rashes with inflammation.
- In unpleasant disease, you may notice fever too.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Bacterial Infection of the Skin
You should apply neem tablets to prepare decoction to purify your body and cutthese medications have Pitta dosha soothing quality and also cleans your blood. It will help you from itching connected with a bacterial disease.
Dos and Dont’s
- If you possess any injuries, do the conventional dressing and apply lotions.
- Wash your cut with a suitable antibiotic liquid.
- Maintain your skin well moisturised.
- Add wheat, dates, raisins, pomegranate, gooseberry, ginger, coriander, pepper, long pepper and buttermilk in your diet.
- Evade pickles, sauce, curds. Reduce salty, sour and spicy meals.
- Evade Pitta aggravating diet and lifestyle.
- Avoid more vulnerability to a warm environment and a humid environment.
- Evade alcohol intake and smoking.
- Evade sharing towels, razor, etc. with others.
- Lessen long-distance travelling.