Ayurvedic medicine for Diabetes
Sheetal Herbal provides Ayurvedic Medicines for Diabetes, which is an effective way to cure sugar. Ayurvedic Village provides the best Ayurvedic Medicines for it.
Diabetes is a Chronic Metabolic illness in which the body is powerless to make proper use of glucose, resulting in the condition of hyperglycemia. Excess glucose in the blood ultimately results in high levels of glucose being present in the urine. This increases urine output, which leads to dehydration and increased thirst. Causes of Diabetes
Factors that are responsible for causing diabetes are excessive intake of foods which are difficult to digest, such as fried foods, creams, etc. Lack of exercise, mental stress and strain, excessive sleep, overeating and the resulting obesity, excessive intake of sugar and refined carbohydrates, Overloading of proteins and fats can also lead to diabetes. Hereditary factors also play a role in causing diabetes.
People who have diabetes must eat healthily and limit foods with high sugar content. By adding healthy food and vegetables, you’ll be adding years to your life. Alcohol should be avoided at all costs.
Must Avoid: Rice, Potato, Sweet fruits, Maida, Wheat, Deep-fried foods, Red meat and Sabudana.
Must Eat: Gourd family, bitter, snake and bottle gourd(Karela, Parwal and dudhi), cereals like Green millet, Ragi, corn and Barley. Other options include Chickpea, Moong, lentils, Masoor, Moong Daal, Soya bean products and Chana Daal. Lastly, leafy green vegetables like Spinach.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Medicines for Diabetes
- Increases functioning of the pancreases, liver, and spleen
- Enhances the absorption of food in the body
- Effectively controls the body’s weight and sugar levels
- Useful in diabetes-related complications
- Helps with eyes, blood, digestive related problems
- Improves immunity, protects the body from infections
- Nourishes and rejuvenates the entire body
- Provides a cooling, energetic, and refreshing feel
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for diabetes effectively, as suggested by Ayurveda:
1) Put one cup of water in a copper vessel at night and drink the water in the morning.
2) Take more fresh vegetables and bitter herbs.
3) Another way to control blood sugar levels is to bring turmeric into use. Add turmeric to your daily diet.
4) To help regulate your blood sugar level, you can try taking half teaspoon of ground bay leaf and half teaspoon turmeric, mixed in one tablespoon aloe vera gel.
5) People with diabetes should have a stock of methi dana in their homes. Ginger tea helps in digestion that is beneficial in reducing the excess Kapha in your system.
If you have diabetes, it is wise to visit a certified Ayurvedic expert for the best Ayurvedic medicines in India.
To know more Click here.