Apple is a nutrient-rich fruit that is loaded with a multitude of health advantages. They are a treat for your taste buds and can be added to delicious food dishes. You can consume them in raw form, or toss them in salads and custards, add them in pies or cakes or even drink them in the form of tea. This nutrient-dense fruit is renowned for regulating blood sugar levels and cholesterol levels to maintain your body weight. Many people are unaware of the fact that Apple tea plays a significant role in shedding excess kilos from your body since it is useful in burning excess fat in your body. Apple tea is prepared by dipping apple slices in water and then adding black tea leaves, and spices like cinnamon and cloves and subsequently heating the mixture. The apple tea is rich in aroma and can be consumed warm or cold. The drink is boosted with plenty of health benefits that make it a significant weight loss drink.
Here are some health benefits of apple that make it perfect for weight loss:-
- Strengthens system Immunity: Apple tea is loaded with plenty of vitamin C, which is soaked into the boiling water after immersing apple slices in it. A robust immune system is essential for effective weight loss.
- Maintains Blood Cholesterol: Apple pulp is rich in fibre and antioxidant polyphenols that reduce the amount of low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol in the blood and, hence, play a key role in burning of fat.
- Streamlines Digestion: A healthy digestive system is directly associated with increased weight loss. Apple contains sufficient quantities of soluble fibres that play a suitable role in weight loss. Apples are rich in malic acid that ensure a healthy digestive system.
- Regulates Blood Sugar: Apples are enriched in natural sugars in the form of fructose and antioxidants, that control metabolic balance and sugar levels within the blood. It restricts any abrupt rise or fall in blood sugar levels, weeding out your requirement to eat more often.
- Low In Calories: Apples are considerably low in calories, and even if you eat them or drink them in the form of tea, the total calorie count in your body will be maintained.