All want to look gorgeous every day the full day. But unfortunately, the lifestyle that we live now is making the glow of our face reduce. All want to look ideal in every way but today’s lifestyle is making it complicated. To keep oneself beautiful and perfect here are some that will help one look beautiful in a whole lot easier way by saving you time, energy and money
Some tips –
1. Coconut and olive oils are useful for removing water-resistant makeup. It will make the washing makeup off easy even without a face cleanser.
2. Cinnamon and peppermint have essential oils that help in making lips appear fuller and brighter.
3. Add moisturizer to the foundation to make it thin and easy to apply.
4. One tablespoon of baking soda should be mixed with the gel face wash to get glowing, radiant skin.
5. Using cornstarch is a perfect dry shampoo
6. Hairspray works well to tame eyebrows and keep them in place
7. Skincare cream applied to the ends of hair before going to bed will make hair shiny and smooth.
8. Apply clear deodorant on feet or use a crumbly powder to avoid blisters when wearing new shoes
9. Use Vaseline or an ordinary school glue around your nails to keep them shining and soft
10. Rub Vaseline at all places where perfume points before applying fragrance and your scent will last longer.
11. Soak cotton pads in eye drops, put them in the freezer for a few minutes and then apply on the face to reduce pimples.
12. Melt a bar of regular soap, and then add a tablespoon of chickpea flour, a tablespoon of lentil flour, and a tablespoon of turmeric, this will help to get rid of unwanted hair.
13. For fresh, colorful colors, make a little bit of storage on the most important ingredients (nickel, chocolate, China, purple) of the face, it will attract eyebrows.
14. If your compact or eyeshadow gets broken and don’t throw it away, just add a few drops of alcohol and the powder will become smooth again.
15. Warm the eyelash curler using the blow dryer for a few seconds before using it to keep the curled lashes for a longer time.
16. Exercise regularly. Running, jogging and yoga will give your body the necessary blood circulation
17. It one has dry skins then they should apply lots of moisturizer, and avoid hot water as it dries out the skin excessively.
18. Drink lots of water daily, at least 8 glasses if not more
19. Face packs that contain multani mitti (fuller’s earth) work really well too
20. Facial massage with mustard, coconut, almond or Kumkadi oils depending on the skin types will work wonders
21. Apply a highlighter above the eyebrows and blend it towards forehead to visually lift your eyebrows and eyelids.